ADT Home Alarm Fast Facts
When it comes to home alarm systems, ADT is the best in the business. Not only do you get the nation's most trusted alarm system provider, you also get the quality of service you expect from the most experienced company in the business. And you get nationwide monitoring from the most sophisticated network in the industry. What else can you ask for in an alarm system monitoring service? Call 1-866-683-8251 to schedule your free in-home consultation right away.
ADT is the Trusted Name in Home Alarm Monitoring and Provides Security Solutions for:
- More than 80 percent of the country's top retailers
- 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies
- More than 2 dozen of the nation's top national and regional bank holding companies
- 72 U.S. airports including some of the busiest airports in the United States
- All federal courthouses nationwide
Learn more about the ADT alarm equipment that makes ADT America's most trusted provider, or call 1-866-683-8251 for more information.
ADT is Committed to Quality Customer Service and Installation with:
- More than 6,000 professional installers and service technicians nationwide mean you get the best security service available and that your security system is set up in a matter of days after you call.
- A record of service and installation unmatched by other security companies. ADT installs more than 80 security systems each hour, or more than one a minute.
ADT Provides Security and Service to Families and Communities by:
- Responding to thousands of crimes in progress and deterring crimes from occurring.
- Interacting with approximately 38,000 public safety agencies across the U.S.
- Providing documentation, deposition and history of events to assist law enforcement agencies in criminal prosecutions.
ADT Has the Most Customer Monitoring Centers of All Alarm Companies, which Provides:
- Complete monitoring through several Customer Monitoring Centers (CMC) located regionally throughout the United States. These are all linked together to create one virtual command hub which can respond to all alarms as they come in without interruption in service.
- Action on more than 29 million alarm signals each year:
- 93,000+ alarms daily
- 200,000+ total calls both inbound and outbound daily
- 8,000+ customer contacts an hour for 24 hours 7 days a week around the clock
- Coverage of more than 19 million customer calls per year, handling 3.3 customer transactions every second.
ADT's Legacy of Excellence was Established More Than 100 Years AgoADT was founded in 1874 by affiliating with 57 district telegraph delivery companies. This history of connection lives on. Today, ADT provides security services to more than six million North American customers, more than any other security company. With multiple monitoring centers and cutting edge technology like ADT Pulse® security, this legacy of excellence continues today with total security solutions that include:
- Intrusion detection
- Fire detection
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Health and elder care monitoring
- Critical condition monitoring
- Electronic article surveillance
- Radio frequency identification
- Integrated security systems
Learn more about all the benefits of alarm systems today.
Call 1-866-683-8251 to get more facts about ADT!